UK Safety is an independent and well established consultancy, training and services organisation which offers a professional, cost-effective, comprehensive and personalised Health & Safety service, including fire safety and supplies.
The company has grown rapidly in responding to customers’ needs and established a reputation for high standards of consultancy and training. With two main training centers we support a nationwide client base effectively. With increasing awareness and compliance with health, safety and welfare, UK Safety is committed to providing practical, cost-effective, relevant and up-to-date advice and training for all organisations.
All of our practitioners are classified as being competent, qualified and have the practical experience in a wide range of business sectors and organisations.
Our customer policy ensures that we are very adaptable and customer care is paramount to a successful working partnership. Whether you require short-term help with a specific project or on-going support with no-nonsense, competitive service that will control safety in your business.We will be delighted to discuss your requirements to further improve performance and compliance.
Why Choose Us?
UK Safety is a well established company which provides an excellent range of health and safety services, supplies and training.
- Where else would you get Practical Help, Advice, Consultancy and Training at such reasonable cost!
- Who else provides such range of services and training courses!
- Our Managing Director ensures;
- Competence, by holding Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health, and is a member of the International Institute of Risk & Safety Management as well as a Fellow Member of the Royal Society of Public Health
- Many organisations have benefited from competent assistance, excellent service, advice and training
This helps to meet the legal obligation of a competent person to provide assistance with health and safety matters as required by legislation or maybe to add additional assistance to an in-house team of safety advisors.