COSHH Awareness Training
This 1 day course is an introduction to COSHH and how to conduct COSHH assessments.
The course will start with an introduction to COSHH and the COSHH regulations.
The programme will cover:
- Occupational exposure limits and EH40
- Introduction to Safety data sheets and risk phrases
- Control strategies and hierarchy of prevention and protection
- COSHH assessments, recording and reviewing
Delegates will then have an opportunity to carry out a COSHH assessment of their own.
- Understanding of COSHH and duties under the COSHH Regulations
- How to use information from various sources
- To conduct a suitable and sufficient COSHH assessment
An academy certificate will be issued following the completion of the course.
This course can also be delivered in-house, please contact us for further details.