The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH) 2002 as amended put into law the obligation to control hazardous substances to protect people from their harmful effects. The regulations require employers to:
- Assess the risks from substances hazardous to health
- Decide how to control these risks and to provide those control measures
- Maintain the control measures and ensure that they are used
- Provide monitoring of the substances and/or health surveillance
- Provide information, instruction and training to all employees
- Put in procedures for emergencies and spillages
Our COSHH Assessment service will help your organisation to comply with the COSHH Regulations.
We can help you to complete your risk assessment and advise you on the best control measures to ensure exposures to hazardous substances are controlled to an acceptable level.